At Towne Housing Real Estate, we pride ourselves on our company culture and the working environments we offer our team members. We are home to over 30 skilled and experienced professionals providing customer service to our clients, investors, and residents. As a full-service provider, our job opportunities range from accounting, leasing, sales, maintenance, contracting, property management, and telecommunications/marketing. Our team is the key to our success and they work to execute and improve our service processes daily.
Benefits We Offer
Upon completion of a 90-day probationary period, our full-time Team Members and Managers qualify for Medical Benefits offered by our company provider. We offer comprehensive medical coverage to all employees and offer a monthly contribution to keep the costs low.
Towne Housing pays for employee-only dental & vision coverage. If you have dependents to be covered under the plan, the weekly rates are very affordable. Towne Housing also provides a flat benefit of $10,000 in life insurance for all employees and offers additional voluntary life insurance for employees and their dependents.
Time away from work is important for each employee, therefore Towne Housing offers eligible employees Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Leave that can be used for personal time, vacation time, and sick time.
Following the completion of your 90-day probationary period you will receive 3 Paid Holidays in your paid time off bank to use on any holiday of your choice.
Field Technicians and Team Members in our Leasing Department are compensated for gas costs associated with their travel time on a weekly basis.
Upon completion of the probationary period, Team Members qualify for our profit sharing and 401k program. The company further matches all employee made contributions between 1-3%.
We have both part-time and full-time opportunities available and are looking for focused, dedicated, responsible individuals to join our team to execute our mission and to achieve our company goals as we continue to grow. Below are the available positions that we are currently looking to fill. Click on each of the available positions below for further details.
Towne Housing Real Estate is looking for energetic and friendly apartment routine maintenance technicians with experience in general property maintenance, routine apartment repairs, newly vacated unit clean outs and working with residents to solve their maintenance needs. We are a multi-site property management firm with over 1,000 apartments in the local WNY and South towns areas and growing fast!
The ideal applicant has a strong understanding of property systems such as basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry systems and skills. Lite unit turnover including painting and basic unit clean-up are also tasks of the role with a long-term opportunity to learn and develop onto our contracting and remodel teams over time.
Our team members are our most important asset to our operation and field technicians work daily to provide a great customer experience with the help and support of our in-office coordinating team. We offer our team company vehicles, large tools and equipment as needed as well as user-friendly systems for time and task management to avoid daily office visits and to reduce commute times.
We offer competitive industry pay and employee benefits based on applicant experience with opportunities for future advancement over time following demonstration of expected tasks and job responsibilities.
Job tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide a positive and helpful experience to our apartment residents.
• Provide a positive and helpful experience to our apartment residents.
• Help to assist residents with any needs or concerns they may have in their units.
• Assess and outline a plan for repairing general maintenance needs in units.
• Basic electrical troubleshooting, repairs, switch and outlet installs and light fixture install.
• Assess and repair minor plumbing leaks and repairs.
• Minor drywall and carpentry repairs and installations.
• Make necessary material runs to local hardware stores and larger supply houses such as IRR and Home Depot for parts needed.
• Work closely with office coordinators.
While working at Towne you are assisted by our maintenance coordinators in the office to manage your daily schedules, limit confusions while on jobs, allow for easy unit access and to assist in tenant communications. Schedules and jobs are Phone APP based and accessible on any smartphone. Schedules are posted weeks in advance to easily outline what tasks are being assigned.
• 1 Weeks Paid Vacation/PTO
• 1 Weeks Paid Sick Leave
• 3 Paid Holidays
• Medical Benefits (Health Insurance)
• Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• 401k/ Profit Sharing
• Weekly Fuel Compensation *adjusted regularly to meet current gas prices*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $30.00 per hour
Towne Housing Real Estate is looking for skilled apartment remodel technicians with experience in apartment cleanup and unit turnover. Strong understanding of remodeling, sink/shower/toilet leaks, basic electrical, basic plumbing required. We manage a portfolio of over 1,000 apartments in the Western New York Area including the Springville area.
We offer competitive pay based on having your own transportation (truck preferred), tools, and based on your experience level.
Job tasks would include but are not limited to:
• Flooring (LVP & Carpet)
• Cabinetry install & Carpentry
• Window and Door Installation
• Basic and light electrical and plumbing fixture install/replacement
• Make necessary material runs as needed on a job by job basis
• Have good note-taking skills, communication skills, organized, and works efficiently
• Doors, Trim, Molding, etc.
• Lighting installation
• Weekly Gas Reimbursement of $50
• 2 Week Paid Vacation/PTO
• Medical Benefits
• Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Competitive Pay
Contact us today with any of your questions.
Job Types: Full-time
Compensation: $25.00 to $32.00/hour based on experience
Please visit our Sales team page for more details.
Towne Housing Real Estate is seeking difference makers in real estate! At Towne Housing we are redefining real estate. We are excited to announce the growth of our team and we are looking for NYS Licensed Real Estate Salespersons who align with our core values. Purpose, People, Professionalism, and Performance drive the company and are at the core of our success.
We’re looking for people who embrace these principals and are driven to excellence personally and professionally. The ideal candidate is a naturally driven entrepreneur, real estate investor, a commissioned sales professional from another industry, and any individual in the service and retail business.
Real Estate Agents guide the clients through the process of buying, selling, and leasing real estate. Real estate agents market homes for sale and connect buyers and sellers to one another through cooperation with other Real Estate Professionals in our local market. Real estate agents need to be skilled in all aspects of the real estate transaction. Various tasks, responsibilities and business ownership mindset is essential to any agents success, some areas of focus include but are not limited to:
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Prospect for buyers and sellers
• Conduct buyer and seller needs analysis
• Draft listing agreements and purchase contracts
• Facilitate the sale of real estate from contract to close
• Represent your clients in negotiations and on site inspections
• Continue to educate yourself through the various in office and BNAR related training resources.
• Possess strong organizational and communication skills to clearly and successfully represent your clients and company.
• Be a champion for our Core Values; People, Professionalism, Performance and Purpose.
Managerial Responsibilities (Business Owner Mindset)
• Time and scheduling management
• Providing excellent customer service
• Managing client and personal expectations
• Financial management
• Transaction management and compliance
• Business planning
At Towne Housing Real Estate we offer a comprehensive training program for all levels of experience. New agents have special education needs to get them in a position to succeed long term, and we address that with a very comprehensive program. For seasoned and experienced real estate professionals, we find group masterminds offer the best opportunity for growth and professional development. We organize, host and mentor our team members through these various masterminds with a focus on providing the best possible value that we can.
This is a fully commission-based sales position. The more transactions you are involved in, the higher your earnings will be. We “CAP” our commissions so that once you have sold a certain amount in a year, you will be paid 100% of future transactions for the remainder of that year. We DO NOT have franchise fees or any monthly fees for technology or marketing. We DO NOT charge for error and omissions insurance, signs, or business cards. Our focus is on the success of our agents both newly licensed and experienced!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Professional development assistance
• Work from home
• 1 year
• 2 years
• 3 years
• No experience needed
• Under 1 year
• 8 hour shift
• Choose your own hours
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• On call
• Weekends as needed
Towne Housing Real Estate is a Full-Service Real Estate Investment, Management and Brokerage Firm. Our focus is on aiding our clients in the management, purchase and selling of their real estate. Due to tremendous growth, we are seeking an Entry-Level, Full-Time Property Manager to join our team.
A successful Property Manager provides exemplary service in a manner consistent with the values and mission of Towne Housing Real Estate. The ideal candidate performs all responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding customer service, organization and communication skills. This position includes working interdepartmentally, as well as, with our external customers such as residents and our valued clients.
• Complete various administrative tasks assigned such as lease renewal preparation, rental collections as well as resident file management.
• Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants through great customer service.
• Responsible for the drafting of new leases and move-in documentation
• Handles rental collections, notices to tenants seeking payment
• Organization of legal files in preparation for non-payment proceeding filings
• Management over property utilities to ensure properties are always being serviced properly.
• Works with internal property management team to complete all outstanding tasks assigned to the team.
• Great communication skills.
• Professional phone etiquette.
• Positive attitude.
• Understanding of computer task driven systems.
• Strong customer service skills.
This is a fast paced, growing company with an open concept office to facilitate communication and relationships. At times we can be a high volume and high-pressure environment. We are seeking a self-starter who isn’t afraid of a challenge and seeks to learn and improve their own personal skills. This summer we welcome our new headquarters in Downtown Buffalo with an anticipated moving date of June 2023 to our new state of the art facilities on Delaware Ave.
• Prolonged periods of sitting.
• Must be able to lift 25lbs.
Intermediate command of computer hardware/software is required; specifically, knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Job Types: Full-time
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
Candidates will be required to complete both a background check and drug-test.
Towne Housing Real Estate is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Travel Required- Yes
Location: Niagara, Erie & Cattaraugus County
Company Vehicle and Equipment Included
Towne Housing Real Estate is hiring an experienced lawn care technician to provide high-quality lawn cutting services at our managed properties throughout WNY. Responsible for the daily lawn upkeep you’ll be responsible for mowing, trimming and edging as needed. In this role you will be provided all necessary company equipment needed to successfully complete all lawn maintenance tasks.
• Groundskeeping and lawn maintenance including lawn cutting, edging, trim work and clean up.
• Handle all weekly cuts on pre-outlined schedule.
• Operate company vehicles and equipment properly and safely.
• Assist the property management team to handle any special customer cutting requests and clean ups.
• Quote additional lawn maintenance work at the request of the owner and management team.
• Complete detailed daily reports of work.
• At least 2 years of experience as a crew member landscaping for residential and commercial properties.
• Active Driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from the company shop.
• Experience with a variety of hand tools and maintenance equipment including clippers, lawnmowers, blowers, edgers, rakes, and hedge trimmers.
• Excellent stamina and physical health.
• Must have a strong work ethic with high attention to detail and positive attitude.
• Make quick, precise adjustments to machine controls.
• Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 75lbs
• Ability to stand and walks for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour