Acquiring property, whether through new construction or purchase, is a big investment. Maintaining all aspects in peak condition maximizes potential value and return. The best way to prevent your property from falling into a state of disrepair is through regular inspection. The effort saves you from future aggravation, higher expense, and a lot more time and labor later on.
Professional Annual Inspections
When you turn this responsibility over to Towne Housing Real Estate, we don’t take it lightly. Our team is fully licensed, insured, OSHA and EPA certified, up-to-date on state and local codes, and has the tools, technology, and expertise to optimize benefits. We verify the structural integrity of the home or commercial building, identify any problems and recommend the most cost-effective strategies to protect your asset.
Home Maintenance Inspections Hamburg, NY & Annual Home Inspections Blasdell, NY
For property inspections from an expert team, call Towne Housing Real Estate!
Here are some of the reasons to call on Towne Housing Real Estate for property inspections across Buffalo, Amherst, Hamburg, Niagara Falls, West Seneca, North Tonawanda, East Amherst, Lackawanna, Kenmore, Tonawanda, Eden, and Blasdell, NY:
- Documentation – Our qualified professionals assess for damages, evaluate the condition of the property and offer the opportunity to make note of any lease violations or concerns.
- Liability – Maintaining all aspects in good condition ensures that smoke detectors, CO2 Detectors, fire extinguishers, railings and other safety features are in proper working order and fulfills your responsibility as a property owner.
- Avoid more expensive repairs – With comprehensive troubleshooting, we address those areas that require attention, advocating quick action and protecting against further damage.
- Validate insurance policies – Failure to complete inspections within the required timeframe risks invalidating the policy and losing coverage.
- Tenant loyalty – Tenants who are comfortable, happy with the quality of their surroundings and feel safe and cared for tend to stay longer.
- Peace of mind – With Towne Housing Real Estate on the job, you can be sure your property is in good hands.