Towne Housing Real Estate is looking for a skilled painter with experience in property flipping, clean up, rehab, interior and exterior painting. We manage a portfolio of over 400 apartments in addition to flipping homes and rental units for rent or resale upon completion. offer competitive pay based on having your own transportation and based on your experience level.
Job tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Drywall finishing & skim coating
- Sanding drywall in preparation for prime and painting
- Removal of wallpaper occasionally
- Patch, Sand and skim damaged walls if necessary
- Trim, Window & Door frame prep, repair and painting
- Must have skills with painting ceilings of average height. Occasionally vaulted ceilings.
- Must be able to cut in professionally and maintain a clean work site
- Must have an understanding of the various paint products available to address various surfaces and stains
Probationary period is 30 days and pay will be set during that time. Upon completion of probationary period compensation will be re-evaluated.
Looking for highly skilled, responsible, focused, hard working, trustworthy individuals. We are currently looking to expand with like-minded individuals working towards a goal of providing the best service and quality to our clients.
We are fully licensed and insured
VEHICLE IS A MUST
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Fill out the attached application form below. Contact us today with any of your questions.