Property Management. At its best.
Towne Housing Real Estate is a Professional Property Management Firm offering the best services for the lowest price in Western New York. We offer a superior service to our clients that cannot be matched which coincidentally comes at a price that cannot be beat. Our volume focused business model and daily execution of our company's services are fueled by the daily contributions of 27 dedicated and eager employees.
Our Service Areas
We service all of Western New York including but not limited to; Lockport, Niagara Falls, Wheatfield, Grand Island, North Tonawanda, Tonawanda, Amherst, Clarence, Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Lancaster, Orchard Park, West Seneca and even down into Angola. We are open to service in other areas not listed so please contact us today and inquire about our services and their availability in your area today.
- Apartment renovations & contracting services (Fully Licensed & Insured)
- Day to Day general property maintenance
- Property cleanup and unit preparation for renting
- Filling apartment vacancies
- Reviewing potential tenants & applications
- Tenant screening
- Lease creation & management
- Setting competitive rental rates
- Rent collection
- Evictions & court appearances
- Property performance reviews & updates to the owner(s)
- Bookkeeping services for our full service clients
- Bill management & bill pay
- Budget creation & review
- Assistance when it comes time to build your portfolio (as a licensed Real Estate Brokerage Firm and can assist with both the purchasing and selling processes)
Pricing & Fee Schedule- Initial Property Management Account Setup Fee of $300 (Base Fee) + $25 per unit onboarding fee.
- For existing Property Management Clients there is a one time onboarding fee of $25/ unit for newly added apartments.
- $25 per address monthly service fee
- 7.5% Management Fee on Gross Collected Rents
- $500 Leasing Fee *Gauranteed for 12 months or the next Leasing is FREE
- Labor for maintenance billed separately at $40/ hour. Sales tax when applicable.
- Eviction fees are based on lawyer rates and are the responsibility of the property owner.