Towne Housing Real Estate is looking for a Maintenance Coordinator. We manage a portfolio of over 600 apartments throughout Western New York and provide our clients with a full-service management experience. This position schedules our maintenance team to do repairs in requested units. We offer pay based on experience and performance.
Job tasks would include but are not limited to:
• Schedule maintenance repairs with maintenance staff
• Review, send and communicate to owners regarding work to be quoted, scheduled and completed
• Billing of maintenance materials and labor hours
• Communicate and schedule with tenants for repairs requested
• Answer maintenance phone calls
• Communicate with maintenance team in the field
• Schedule cleaning of vacant units
• Update and upload info into Buildium
• Coordinate all work for the contractors AND bill invoices as they are received
• Coordinate Emergency calls, schedules and contractors
• Log all lock boxes as they leave and come in and keep recorded logs for where they are placed and by whom
• Coordinate all keys; lock changes, key box, and distribution of all keys for repair work
• Update and upload items into our software program
• Answer phone calls
Probationary period is 30 days and pay will be set during that time. Upon completion of probationary period compensation will be re-evaluated.
Looking for highly skilled, responsible, focused, hardworking, trustworthy individuals. We are currently looking to expand with like-minded individuals working towards a goal of providing the best service and quality to our clients.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 / hour