Towne Housing Real Estate is looking for a skilled maintenance tech with experience in property management, apartment clean ups, minor apartment rehabs and basic carpentry work. Basic understanding of heating systems is a plus. Strong understanding of leaks, basic electrical required. We manage a portfolio of over 400 apartments in the Western New York area.
We offer competitive pay based on having your own transportation (truck preferred), basic hand tools and based on your experience level.
Job tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Emergency calls such as leaks, no power, no heat
- Fix sinks, toilets, lights
- Make necessary material runs as needed on a job by job basis
- Be okay to travel to multiple job sites on a daily basis
- Have good note taking skills, communication skills, organized and works efficiently
- Cabinet installation
- Counter installation
- Doors, Trim, Molding, Framing etc.
- Window installation
- Door installation
- Lighting installation
- Tile installation knowledge is a plus
Probationary period is 30 days and pay will be set during that time. Upon completion of probationary period compensation will be re-evaluated.
Looking for highly skilled, responsible, focused, hard working, trustworthy individuals.
*Applicants must be okay with high-pressure situations where tenants may need immediate assistance.
*Must have strong people skills.
*VEHICLE IS A MUST
We are fully licensed and insured.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.50 to $18.00 /hour
Fill out the attached application form below. Contact us today with any of your questions.