Rules and Regulations
Residents hereby agree as follows:
(1) The Landlord reserves the right to rescind, alter, change, modify and revise any of these Rules & Regulations and to prescribe such other and additional rules and regulations from time to time as may be deemed by the Landlord to be desirable for the safety, care, cleanliness and protection of the Property, the preservation of good order thereat, or for the comfort, convenience or welfare of the residents and occupants dwelling in or visiting at the Property.
(2) There shall be no waterbeds on the premises without prior written and signed consent of the management.
(3) Entryways, driveways, stairways, patio, parking areas, and recreational areas shall be kept clear of baby carriages, toys, bicycles, wagons, play things, footwear, umbrellas, milk boxes, waste receptacles or other personal property not used for any purpose other than ingress and egress.
(4) Residents shall not make, nor permit, any public or private nuisances or any disturbing noises, conduct, music, stereo, television, or partying in their apartments or elsewhere on the Property so as to disturb or annoy other residents. NOTE: If your musical instrument, musical reproduction or television can be heard outside your apartment, then it is too loud and constitutes a nuisance to others. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ANOTHER TENANT IS IN VIOLATION OF THIS SECTION, PLEASE DIRECT CALLS TO YOUR LOCAL POLICE AUTHORITY.
(5) Wash, laundry garments, clothing and other articles shall not be hung or placed for airing, dying or any other purpose on balcony, patios or on the grounds of the property. Laundry facilities if available may be used only at the times posted in the appropriate areas and must be operated in accordance with the instructions and restrictions posted.
(6) Resident shall not alter or install any lock, knocker, peephole, or other attachment or fixture to any door, wall, ceiling or floor of premises without prior written consent of Landlord and any such locks or bolts so added shall become the property of the Landlord.
(7) No interior or exterior alterations, additions, painting, wallpapering or redecorating may be done to premises or patios without prior written consent of Landlord. If approved, all such alterations, additions and fixtures shall remain as part of the premises or property.
(8) No brackets, shades, awnings or window guards shall be installed without first obtaining the written permission of the Landlord.
(9) Tenants and all occupants dwelling in or visiting at the Property or any part thereof shall not drive nails nor fasten screws into the walls or woodwork, not drill into, disfigure or in any manner deface any part of the Property. Absolutely nothing may be glued to any part of the premises.
Rules & Regulations cont’d…
(10) No signs, advertisements, posters, placards, pictures, handbills, notices or material of any kind shall be painted, posted, pasted, placed or otherwise fixed upon any part of the Property, inside or outside, nor shall anything be projected or hung out the windows or other openings in any of the buildings, including but not limited to the airing out, dusting or shaking of mops, table cloths, towels or rugs.
(11) It is highly recommended to send packages to a local family member’s home, personal residence not being the premises. Landlord will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages from the premises. It is highly recommended to have packages held at delivery company offices and for Tenant to pick-up packages personally from the delivery company.
(12) Nothing shall be thrown or swept out of the windows or other openings in any of the buildings of said Property, or into any of the common entrances, halls, vestibules, passageways and stairways or into or upon the lawns, parking lots, parking areas and sidewalks situated thereon.
(13) Keys will not be signed out or given to anyone other than those who have signed the rental lease agreement unless written prior permission is obtained from the Landlord.
(14) Garbage or refuse should be placed in totes and recycling bins provided by Landlord. Resident is responsible to place totes/bins as directed by Landlord for designated weekly pickup.
(15) Water closets, basins and other such plumbing fixtures shall not be used for any purpose other than for those for which they were designed and no sweepings, rubbish, rags, excessive paper, sanitary napkins, newspaper nor any other articles shall be thrown into them. Damage resulting from misuse of such facilities shall be paid for by the resident.
(16) Nothing shall be done or permitted to be done by the Resident or any occupant dwelling in or visiting at the Property, which will in any manner increase the rate of fire insurance on any of the buildings or other improvements on the Property.
(17) No additional electric wiring or outlets shall be installed or permitted to be installed, nor shall any radio or television aerials be erected without first obtaining the written approval of the Landlord.
(18) No air conditioners, power saws, power tools or appliances of any kind shall be installed or attached to, or connected with the gas or electric facilities at the Property, without first obtaining written permission by the Landlord.
(19) Absolutely NO humidifiers, fish tanks or other moisture generating appliances or equipment allowed in the property at any time. Approval to have any such equipment must first be obtained and in writing.
(20) No flammable material may be stored, kept or used in any apartment, storage area or garage on the Property. Absolutely nothing is to be stored in any designated furnace/utility rooms.
(21) NO PETS ALLOWED WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE LANDLORD. DOG FEE OF $250 (ONE TIME) CATS $100 (ONE TIME) NON-REFUNDABLE. THERE IS A TWO ANIMAL LIMIT PER UNIT – NO EXCEPTIONS. FAILURE TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG OR CAT IN AND OUT OF THE IMMEDIATE BUILDING AREA WILL RESULT IN LOST PET PRIVILEGES AND POSSIBLE EVICTION. YOUR PET FEE WILL NOT BE RETURNED IF PRIVILEGES ARE LOST. DOG OR CAT STAINS OF ANY KIND WILL RESULT IN A $250 CLEANING FEE WITHELD FROM YOUR FINSL SECURITY DEPOSIT REPAYMENT. EXCESSIVE BARKING MUST BE ADDRESSED WITH A PLAN FROM THE PET OWNER AFTER TWO TENANT COMPLAINTS. DOGS ARE TO ALWAYS BE CONTROLLED ON A LEASH AND NEVER WALK FREELY IN THE PROPERTY. IF YOUR CAT OR DOG BITES SOMEONE IT IS THE PET OWNERS RESPONSIBILITY TO HANDLE THIS WITH THE PERSON WHO WAS NEGATIVLEY IMPACTED. LITTER BOXES ARE EXPECTED TO BE REGULARLY CLEANED SO THAT ODORS DO NOT EMANATE OUTSIDE THE CONFINES OF THE UNIT WITH THE CAT(S).
(22) Residents, their family, guests or other visitors will obey driving and parking regulations on the Property. No Motorcycle or Automobile, which in the sole opinion of management is in an unfit or dilapidated state, shall be permitted on the Property. Any vehicle which is not currently registered may at the opinion of management be considered abandoned and may be towed away or otherwise disposed of by management without recourse by owner.
(23) No flowers, trees, shrubs, vegetables or other plants shall be planted anywhere upon the Property without first obtaining written approval of the Landlord, nor shall the tenant or other occupants dwelling in or visiting at the property, cut, pluck, prune or interfere or tamper with any part of the landscaping at said property thereof in violation of any prohibition which may be from time to time indicated by the Landlord.