Apartment Maintenance Technician
Towne Housing Real Estate is looking for a skilled maintenance tech with experience in property management, apartment clean ups, apartment repairs and tenant requests. Strong understanding of leaks, basic electrical, basic plumbing required. We manage a portfolio of over 650 apartments in the Western New York area.
We offer competitive pay based on having your own transportation (truck preferred), basic hand tools and based on your experience level.
Job tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Emergency calls such as leaks, no power, no heat
- Fix sinks, toilets, lights
- Make necessary material runs as needed on a job by job basis
- Be okay to travel to multiple job sites on a daily basis
- Have good note taking skills, communication skills, organized and works efficiently
- Doors, Trim, Molding, Framing etc.
Probationary period is 60 days and pay will be set during that time. Upon completion of probationary period compensation will be re-evaluated.
Looking for skilled, responsible, hard working, trustworthy individuals.
**Applicants must be okay with high-pressure situations where tenants may need immediate assistance.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- VEHICLE IS A MUST.
Contact us today with any of your questions.
Job Types: Full-time
Compensation: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour