Apartment Maintenance Technician
Towne Housing Real Estate is looking for skilled maintenance technicians with experience in property maintenance, routine repairs, apartment clean ups, and dealing with tenants to solve their maintenance needs. Strong understanding of remodel, sink/shower/toilet leaks, basic electrical, basic plumbing required. We manage a portfolio of over 675+ apartments in the Western New York area.
We offer competitive pay based on having your own transportation (truck preferred), basic hand tools and based on your experience level.
Job tasks would include but are not limited to:
– Emergency calls such as leaks, no power, no heat
– Fix sinks, toilets, lights
– Make necessary material runs as needed on a job by job basis
– Be okay to travel to multiple job sites on occasion
– Have good note taking skills, communication skills, organized and works efficiently
– Doors, Trim, Molding etc.
– Window installation
– Door installation
– Lighting installation
Probationary period is 30 days and pay will be set during that time. Upon completion of probationary period compensation will be re-evaluated. While working at Towne you are assisted by our maintenance coordinators in the office to limit confusions between jobs, allows for easy unit access and to assist in tenant communications. Schedules and jobs are APP based on accessible on phone. Schedules are posted weeks in advance to easily outline what tasks are being assigned.
– Weekly Gas Reimbursement of $50
– 1 Week Paid Vacation/PTO
– Annual bonus based on attendance, performance and years in service
Looking for skilled, responsible, hard working individuals.
– We are fully licensed and insured.
– VEHICLE IS A MUST.
Contact us today with any of your questions.
Job Types: Full-time
Compensation: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour